This online Identity Healing Practitioner training will take place via Zoom.
The course is practical and participative, using demonstrations, discussion and supervised pair practice of the techniques.
Training Dates & Times (UK times)
- Saturday, 17th September 2022 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Sunday, 18th September 2022 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday, 24th September 2022 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Sunday, 25th September 2022 - 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Early bird fee: £245.00 (available up to 1 month before training)
- Full fee: £295.00
- Repeat fee: £75.00
Before you book
Remember the minimum entry requirements for this are:
- an EFT International Level 2 (or higher) certificate (or its equivalent)
- be a member in good standing of a recognised EFT organisation: EFT International, EFT Guild, EFT Universe, etc.
- at least one year’s tapping experience with clients
- current professional liability insurance for EFT
IMPORTANT: This training alone is not enough for you to become a certified Identity Healing Practitioner.
By participating in this training you must agree to take full responsibility for your own mental, emotional and physical health, and your use of this information and any techniques or strategies shared in the training.
You also acknowledge that many of the techniques Andy Hunt will be using and demonstrating are still largely considered experimental with no guaranteed outcomes for any particular user.
You further agree to consult your physician or professional therapist regarding all mental or physical health issues and your use of the techniques if you are dealing with these issues.